OfficeScene Terms & Conditions
- “we”, “us”, “our” and “OfficeScene” means Martin Neethling Furniture Design trading as OfficeScene CC;
- “website” means the internet set with “OfficeScene” in the address;
- “you” and “your” means the user of the website.
OfficeScene reserves the right to refuse to provide services to you if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;
You will keep your login name and password confidential and you will not divulge your login name or password to anyone nor allow others to use them;
Any use of the login name and password by any person shall be deemed to be use by you;
OfficeScene will not ask you to disclose your password in an unsolicited phone call or written correspondence.
- You guarantee that all information you provided at any time to OfficeScene via this website, in writing, or to the staff servicing our clients, will be true and correct;
- You guarantee that you have fully disclosed all material facts. Any breach of your contractual duties under this Agreement may lead to the contract or any transactions arising from the contract being rendered void;
- OfficeScene will need certain personal and financial information from you. It is in your best interest to keep the information up-to-date and accurate.
- You accept the risk of choosing electronic communication as the channel to be utilized by the parties. You authorise OfficeScene to act on the information that you send electronically. You further agree that all records will be stored electronically by OfficeScene and such electronic record will constitute conclusive proof of the contents of such record, unless you prove otherwise;
- Any e-mail sent to you will be deemed to have been received by you upon dispatch by OfficeScene;
- We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information and maintain confidentiality, including the use of encryption technology. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us online and you do so at your own risk;
- OfficeScene is committed to keeping your information confidential. We will use it to personalise your experience, service your investment, and to directly communicate with you;
- OfficeScene will disclose information when required to do so (1) by any regulatory authority (like the Financial Services Board) and the regulators they appoint for the various financial sectors (2) by any stock exchange and its related clearing house (3) to comply with any regulation passed under the relevant legislation, or any legal process (4) to protect and defend OfficeScene’s rights and property (including OfficeScene’s intellectual property).
- Benefits are only redeemable while your Membership is active;
- Benefits are only redeemable in the name of the Principal Member;
- All benefits act as stand alone promotions and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions running concurrently;
- Fees, if any, incurred by your for the use of these benefits, are determined and collected by the individual suppliers. You are responsible for payment of any expenses incurred while utilising these benefits, as well as any damage, theft or loss caused by you or any of your guests;
- Benefit suppliers which are separate legal entities, reserve the right of admission and your adherence to their individual terms and conditions;
- Benefits are all subject to availability;
- Suppliers and benefits may change during the course of a calendar year of membership, however Martin Neethling Furniture Design trading as OfficeScene will endeavour to maintain a level of quality benefits at all times.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of the Republic of South Africa;
- Martin Neethling Furniture Design trading as OfficeScene will keep your personal information safe and secure at all times;
- OfficeScene will not make your details available to any other company or organisation, other than our subsidiaries and affiliated partners.
- interrupted, delayed or failed transmission, storage or delivery of information due to a power failure, equipment or software malfunction, natural disasters, fire, labour unrest, or any other cause beyond the control of OfficeScene;
- any negligent act or omission by OfficeScene;
- Inaccurate or inadequate information obtained from the web site inaccurate information supplied by you;
We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damages that may arise from:
- any of the events described in this paragraph (no. 2) and the paragraph above (no. 1);
- your actions or omissions that result in a breach of this Agreement;
- links with other websites over which we cannot control the content of or the products offered on those websites;
- a denial of access to the website should we believe that you are conducting activities that are illegal, abusive, attack the integrity of the site or put OfficeScene in disrepute;
- the reliance on the information obtained from this website.
The information contained in this website is not to be construed as either advice or an intermediary service in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act of 2002. Please consult your financial adviser should you require advice.
- OfficeScene makes every effort to ensure that the information is accurate and up to date, OfficeScene makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the products that appear nor about the soundness of the content on the website;
- Information, including products and services or any terms or conditions pertaining to them, is subject to change at any time.
- All calculations made on the website are approximations, are meant as guidelines only and should be confirmed before relying on them.
- All services provided via this website are subject to confirmation at the time of the finalizing of any transactions;
- Some of our information is derived from external sources. We are not responsible for the incorrect information received from these external sources.