Air cushion technology that revolutionised
body weight distribution and product longevity
to give you improved long-term sitting comfort
and productivity. View our Honeycomb Chairs.
Our pioneering honeycomb air cushion technology
has revolutionized body weight distribution and product
longevity – to give you improved long-term sitting comfort
The result is a sleek office chair that combines comfort with
an ultra-durable, lightweight core. It adds cross ventilation
and recyclability when compared to traditional seating surfaces.
The shape is created by a pattern of hollow cells formed from opposite sides with a wall thickness of only 2–4mm.
The raw material is first melted to be converted into the components.
The back mould is then produced in the injection moulding machine. Two halves make up the negative shape of the components. Melted plastic gets forced into the mould cavity by an hydraulic ram; the part cools and is ejected in a matter of seconds.
The finished ejected honeycomb component now forms the backs of the chairs.
The fabric for this range has been exclusively created to emulate the honeycomb structure and can be customised in various combinations.
- Pioneering air cushion technology that has revolutionised body weight distribution and product longevity
- All the honeycomb ranges are designed locally
- The honeycomb components are manufactured and assembled locally
- Components carry a 5 year guarantee on manufacturing and workmanship
- These compononts are 100% recyclable after the product's life cycle
- This product is fully designed and manufactured in South Africa
- Saving trees by replacing wood with polypropylene components
- The honeycomb components are made with 50% recycled plastic
- This product can handle 6-8hours of usage per day
- Ergonomics uses knowledge of human abilities and limitations to design and build products for comfort, efficiency, productivity and safety
- These products comply to international ergonomic standards EN1335 and BS3044