Benefits of height adjustable work surfaces and alternating between sitting and standing at work include:
• Significant decreases in the severity of musculoskeletal discomfort for most upper body regions
• Reduced spinal shrinkage is found in workers who stand for portions of the day
• Body part discomfort decreases an average of 62 percent and the occurrence of injuries and illnesses decrease by more than half.
• Workers take shorter and fewer breaks and productivity is increased
• Employers are able to adapt desking to suit employees of various heights and body shapes. Those with backconditions and disabilities can be accommodated.
• Fat burning enzymes shut down when we sit down.
Showing all 9 results